For the safety of our supporters, Gabriel Homes has established the following COVID-19 tournament policies for our annual Golf Tournament. Players must review these policies before registering for events, as the ability to have events rely solely on following these policies and taking every possible preventative measure to keep all individuals safe. These policies have the potential to change set forth by the State and the CDC.
• If you are showing any symptoms related to COVID-19, please contact us and we will
issue a complete refund.
• Gabriel Homes will supply hand sanitizer and masks but please bring any special PPE
• If you have a medical reason to have a private cart, please let us know during
• Once you pair with one person from your foursome, we ask that you stay with that one
person the entire tournament and stay social distanced from all other golfers.
• We will provide breakfast, but the club will take precautions (wrapping each item
individually) to keep your meal safe.
• We will be offering a boxed lunch instead of our traditional grill.
• Player check in will not be necessary this year. Everything you need will be on your cart.
• We will have staggered tee times instead of a shotgun start. The staggered times will still
start at 10:00 am but will stagger to keep social distancing among carts.
• Players must always follow Social Distancing guidelines.
• Our awards banquet will be performed in a different manner. We will be seated for
dinner in three different areas to ensure your safety.
• Please follow all directional signs that will be in place for your safety.
• Players should wear masks if you enter the clubhouse. As soon as you sit down at your
table, you may remove it to enjoy your meal.
We are looking forward to our yearly tradition but will take these measures to keep our golfers, volunteers, and staff safe.